The mission of USAFIS is to help people get their Green Card Lottery application submitted and accepted so they can enjoy a better life in America. Many people would love to move to the United States, but they don’t see any way possible. That is the very purpose of USAFIS – to help make it possible by providing support through the Green Card Lottery process.
One of the main reasons that people can’t get included into the Green Card Lottery is due to errors on their applications. The United States government has certain requirements for those participating in the Green Card Lottery. If there are mistakes on the application, the applicant is automatically disqualified. USAFIS provides assistance to help applicants avoid these errors so they can be included in the Green Card Lottery as soon as possible.
Most Common Errors
Here are some of the most common mistakes that are made on Green Card Lottery Applications:
- Job and educational requirements are not met
- Photos are not acceptable
- Application deadline was missed
- Putting an incorrect country on the application
- Application was not put into the E-DV form as required
Through serving immigrants for the past 15 years, USAFIS has learned why the majority of applicants are declined for the Green Card Lottery. People misunderstand what is required and when they put the wrong information on their application, they don’t realize that they will automatically be disqualified for the Green Card Lottery. USAFIS makes the guarantee that qualified applicants will be included in the Green Card Lottery entry.
What USAFIS Will Do to Help
USAFIS will do the following to help Green Card Lottery applicants:
- Make sure their application is free from errors
- Process applications into E-DV format as needed
- Provide 24/7 customer service in the preferred language
- Notification of selection into the program
- Photos will be adjusted to abide by U.S. government guidelines
- Application will be processed quickly
Green Card Lottery Process
- Registration – determines eligibility
- Application – must be filled in exactly right
- Photo – must meet certain specifications
- Submission – Usafis.org will review before submission to catch any errors
- Selection – Usafis.org agents will let you know if you have been selected
USAFIS has been helping Green Card Lottery applicants for over fifteen years, and we are the #1 provider in the world. It is our desire to help every Green Card Lottery application get processed correctly and quickly.
FAQ About The Green Card Lottery
US immigration sources
5 Steps to Enter the Green Card Lottery
About the United States
Public figure and entrepreneur Jose Andres immigrated to America and became one of the best-known chefs in the country His story began in Spain, his
STEM majors in the United States have seen a very significant increase since 2009 This growth will help boost the US job market amidst a