In order to participate in the U.S. Diversity Visa (Green Card) Lottery, an applicant must be born in an eligible country (or be able to claim nativity/chargeability for an eligible country) AND meet the education OR work experience criteria, plus the application and photo(s) must be correctly submitted to the DV-Lottery according to the strict requirements during the registration period.
Need to find something?
About USAFIS Organization
USAFIS has hundreds of satisfied customers who can tell that with the help of the company, they are able to submit their applications correctly to the Green Card Lottery. As a result, their chances of winning the lottery increases manifold. USAFIS is not affiliated with the United States government, But offers a lot of advantages to its customers, so that they have increased chances of winning the lottery.
- Can Spouses Apply Separately for the 2018 Green Card Lottery to Increase Their Odds of Winning? on
- Consumer Confidence Very High in the USA on
- The Best States for Business in the USA on
- What are the eligibility requirements for participation in the DV-Lottery? on
- “5 Top Cities to Live in the USA” on